We are not accepting new customers at this time.
We have shut down the shopping cart system and are only accepting orders by email. The Ecuadorian government has shut down the post office, probably until the end of September or October, therefore large shipments of lightweight articles such as flutes and pants are impossible for us to ship in a cost effective manner. Unless you order in weight quantity of 100 kilograms or more, shipping by air freight. Shipping of smaller cartons by DHL Express continues.
We are located in Otavalo, Ecuador. In business since 2011.
Reminder: Our product lines are: handmade tagua and natural amazonian seed jewelry, friendship bracelets, dream catchers, flutes, souvenirs, scarves, panama hats, cotton pants and bags. We have shipped thousands of orders worldwide.
Our Contact Info:
Henry Garman / Elena Gualsaqui
Atahualpa #3 y Cristobal Colon
contact @ ecuadorcraft.com
To place orders with us, send us an email and we will send you the catalog link.
- All shipments are send direct from Ecuador.
- Shipping is by DHL Express (up to 30kg weight), Air Freight for over 100kg
- Ecuador uses the US Dollar. All our prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- We accept PayPal, Bank Transfer, MoneyGram and Western Union as payment options.
- You may be charged import taxes or customs fees. It is your responsibility to research this before placing your order. We are not responsible for any fees or duties incurred when the shipment enters your country. Check beforehand for your country’s import policies.
As most jewelry items are custom made, we may require a week to ten days for production. Because we list so many items, with many customization options, it is not possible to have all items on hand at all times. Out of stock and custom items may require up to 2 weeks for manufacture.