Ecuador Craft is not accepting new accounts starting July 31, 2021
We are located in Otavalo, Ecuador. In business since 2011.
Our product lines: handmade tagua and natural amazonian seed jewelry, friendship bracelets, dream catchers, flutes, souvenirs, scarves, panama hats, cotton pants and bags. We have shipped thousands of orders worldwide.
Our Contact Info:
Henry Garman / Elena Gualsaqui
Atahualpa #3 y Cristobal Colon
contact @ ecuadorcraft.com
- All shipments are send direct from Ecuador.
- Shipping is by DHL Express (up to 30kg weight), Air Freight for over 100kg
- Ecuador uses the US Dollar. All our prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- We accept PayPal, Bank Transfer, MoneyGram and Western Union as payment options.
- You may be charged import taxes or customs fees. It is your responsibility to research this before placing your order. We are not responsible for any fees or duties incurred when the shipment enters your country. Check beforehand for your country’s import policies.
As most jewelry items are custom made, we may require a week to ten days for production. Because we list so many items, with many customization options, it is not possible to have all items on hand at all times. Out of stock and custom items may require up to 2 weeks for manufacture.